Would You Like To Be An Empowered Youth Basketball Parent?
Unlock Your Child’s Basketball Passion: Become a Basketball Parent Who Empowers Their Child!
Join our FREE 11-week email course and transform your role as a basketball parent.
Are you a parent of a young basketball player? Do you want to help your child reach their full potential on and off the court? If so, our FREE 11-week email course is for you!
In this comprehensive course, you’ll learn the secrets to becoming a basketball parent pro. You’ll discover how to:
- Provide effective support and encouragement
- Enhance your child’s skill development on and off the court
- Foster a positive and enjoyable basketball experience
- Navigate the challenges of youth basketball
- Build a strong parent-athlete relationship thru asking the right questions
Here’s what you’ll get when you sign up:
- Weekly email modules packed with valuable insights and actionable strategies
- Exclusive access to freebies, such as basketball drills, skill charts, and nutrition guides
- A supportive community of fellow basketball parents to connect with and share experiences
- The opportunity to win exciting prizes like free basketball clinics and also discounts for webinars and live events for your players.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to become the best basketball parent you can be!
Sign up for our FREE 11-week email course today and start your journey to becoming a basketball parent pro!
- Limited-time offer: Sign up now and receive a bonus freebie – a printable basketball skill tracking chart!
- Exclusive buying guides: Get exclusive insight on basketball gear and training equipment as a course subscriber.
- Early access to content: Be among the first to receive new powerful content and resources by subscribing to our email list.
Meet Your Guide and Instructor Chris Corbett
- Basketball Parent of 2 former youth players. Ellie Corbett now playing at Macalester College in Minnesota. Charlee Corbett is a sophomore on Varsity at St. Michael’s Academy in Austin, Texas. Lots of parenting failures and successes to share!
- Former recreational basketball coach of a 2nd grade team and a 5th grade team. The 2nd grade team were champs, but it was a horrible youth basketball experience I hope to share with you.
- Former College Basketball Point Guard and Current Masters Basketball Player in Europe.
- Full Time Professional Basketball Trainer at AustinYouthBasketball.com. Specializing in player development for thousands of players over the last 11 years. From nutty and passionate 9 year olds to college and pro players.
- Basketball Educator and owner (some part owner) of:
- Select / AAU Basketball Coach / GM:
- Austin Fierce Basketball
- Austin Stealth Basketball
- Certified USA Basketball Coach
- Basketball Camp Director
- Coming Soon: Spain and beyond.
- Former successful life in corporate America across multiple industries… knowing some important basketball to life lessons.
Join our growing community of empowered basketball parents and help your child achieve their basketball dreams!